[amibroker] Re: AmiQuote automation with AutoIt - scripts?

I wrote this AutoIt script to handle AmiQuote automation... it will
open "YourFileName.tls" and update the quotes automatically, and
then close AmiQuote after 5 minutes. It wants AmiBroker to be open
already, when all of this happens (test it and you will see what I
mean). I tested this on an unregistered AmiQuote version 1.81. It
can be easily modified to do much more than this, but here's the
AutoIt script template --

Run("C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\AmiQuote\Quote.exe")
Sleep(100)
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("^o")
Send("C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\AmiQuote\YourFileName.tls")
Send("{ENTER}")
WinWaitActive("AmiQuote - YourFileName")
WinMenuSelectItem("AmiQuote - YourFileName", "", "&File", "Start
download" )
Sleep(300000)
ProcessClose("Quote.exe")

~B