[amibroker] AmiQuote automation with AutoIt - scripts?

I believe I need AmiQuote registered for this to work -- can anyone
verify? AmiQuote says it is full-functioning with registration, but
this could be one exception, perhaps.

Also, I am writing an AutoIt script that will automatically open
AmiQuote and load whatever data needs updating.

Anyone already have a script they can share?

Thanks,

~B

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ton Sieverding"