[amibroker] Re: Which Folders Are Shared By Default Between Multiple AB Installations

Thanks for clarification, TJ. I still would like to have a script that removes old intraday data from mixed eod/intraday data files. Backfilling intraday data for hundreds of tickers can bog down the download. I'll create a separate thread for that. Maybe someone has such a such a script.

Lester