[amibroker] not sure what error i am doing. cannot see arrows on backtesting

Hello
I have a simple formula and am trying to backtest on single symbol.
When i click on backtest, i can see all the trades im the result panel.
however when i click on show arrows ...., i dont see the arrows on my
chart. I am not sure what mistake i am making. i have doen this before
1 year back and it worked!

Suresh