Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.89.0 BETA released

a> Tomasz,

a> That's it, I typically view a years worth of bars at a time.  When I
a> zoom out to 1.5 years worth the scroll bar zoom works great.

a> Thanks
a> Art F

I've had some odd experiences.  A couple of different charts on a
couple of different sheets (both oscillator type, I think) compressed
down to nothing during scrolling.  I mean then got thinner, and
thinner, and finally disappeared.  I could not get them back by
closing and reopening the program.  I had to close the chart and
reload it into the pane.  Presto, back to normal.  But I suspect
there are some quirks here we need to watch out for.  Sorry, but I do
not know to duplicate the steps that cause this process to begin.

Yuki