[amibroker] Re: What am i not getting here, saving 'layouts' does not save structure??

  Gee, so simple.

  Seriously, maybe Im getting 0ld and 30 years of computer experience
is actually a hindrance at this point, but what are the EXACT steps to
SAVE a complete, self contained (all studies and window settings) so
that if you faint on the keyboard and delete them you can recall them
intact.