RE: [amibroker] Re: using LastValue() vs. [BarCount-1] (was using say("text") (AmiBroker 4.89.0 BETA released ))

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: using LastValue() vs. [BarCount-1] (was using say("text") (AmiBroker 4.89.0 BETA released ))
  • From: "J. Biran" <jbiran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 14:51:25 -0800

Thanks for the explanation. Imagine the pains I went through trying to
avoid this LastValue!

Just a clarification, what is the number of bars loaded when using
LastValue():
The number specified in Database settings, or
The Default number of quotations in chart (Tools Preferences)
I am pretty sure you do not mean the number of VISIBLE bars in a
chart.

This makes a huge difference in may case since I normally use only
about 50 quotations in a chart but load 200,000 bars
(which is only a few days using tick based database)

regards,
Joseph Biran

  _____