Re: [amibroker] Delaying new trade entry to day after last exit

AFL runs through each symbol and compiles the trade signals
Backtest then uses these trade signals to put together a portfolio backtest.
If you need to control what one symbol does based on the trades that occured
in a different symbol you need to use the advanced backtest code. This adv
code is an additional pass through the backtest to make the necessary
changes to the basic backtest results

Single symbol
 - to control the trades for a single symbol you use the AFL code
Portfolio
 - to control the number of current open positions use setoption
maxopenpostions
 - to control symbol trades on a portfolio level (eg no entries on same day
of exit of another symbol) you need to use the advanced backtest code

--
Cheers
Graham