RE: [amibroker] Delaying new trade entry to day after last exit

either positionsize or a static variable e.g staticvarset

  _____

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of brentonfx
Sent: Wednesday, 13 December 2006 11:58 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Delaying new trade entry to day after last exit

I am testing a system that enters at the market open, but uses
intraday exits, with a limit on the maximum number of open positions
to 5.

The problem I have is that Amibroker is allowing a new entry to occur
on a new stock the same day as the last exit on a different stock, but
in real life I cannot do this.

eg if I'm in five trades already coming into today, and one of the
trades exits today sometime during the day when my exit criteria is
met, I can't take a new trade until tomorrow, but AB is allowing
another new trade to be entered today at the open. How can I stop this
from happening?

Regards
Brenton