  From: aequalsz
  To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 11:55 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: OpenTick / AmiBroker plug-in ?

  OpenTick quotes platform (www.opentick.com) ?

  > Thanks,
  > -Adheer.

  Hello,

  Anyone familiar with this data source? Seems too good to be true.
  You
  know what they say about you get what you pay for. Any current users?
  It appears that there is a simple ASCII downloader utility that would
  retrieve data to a .csv file. Or could wade though the C++ utilities
  to import directly into Amibroker if one wanted to invest some time
  and
  energy for such.

  a=z

  PS There has to be a catch somewhere. Suppose they are mostly
  selling
  subscriptions to the hosted or recommended software packages they
  list. Or probably severely limit the data retrieval rate.