[amibroker] Can't Crack the Code!!! Help

I am trying to backtest a system whereby you find the last trading day
of the month and then buy x days before that and sell y days after it.
 I've tried everything I can think of but I have not been unable to
figure out how to get around days where the market is not open.  I've
been focused on the dayofyear, month, day, and dayofweek function, but
I can't seem to break the code.

Could someone please give me a point on this one?

Thank you.