[amibroker] Re: Having a nasty time figuring this APL out.

  Still not sure why that's an ARRAY variable, looks like a boolean to
me.  Can you explain why its considered that type?

  Now I have this

1)   PassTest = IIf(testvolume == False,False,PassTest );

2)   if  (Passtest==False) i=0;

Line 1 works.

Adding line 2 fails again with the array error. This is quite
annoying, as I don't see why boolean variables  are being flagged as
arrays.
 All I need to do is exit the for loop after a failure so I dont waste
time testing further days.

 Seems like torture to write the simplest code.