Re: [amibroker] AddToComposite ... I need an example

Select a long lived stock symbol, like IBM, or the symbol for an index if
it's in your database,

then  select Current Symbol, for Range set 1000 quotations, and run this as

an Explore in AA, or run it as a SCAN. . Confirm that you've written the
array and that

you've tucked values in Close field and the Volume field.  You have 4 more
fields to play with .

Hope this helps.

JOE

X_Close = Foreign("XOM","Close");

Z_Close = Foreign("IBM","Close");

Product = X_Close*Z_Close;

Anothervalue = 1.10* X_Close;

AddToComposite(Product,"~surrogateprice","C");

AddToComposite(Anothervalue,"~surrogateprice","V");

Buy = Sell = 0;

Filter = 1;

AddColumn(Product,"Product");