[amibroker] AddToComposite ... I need an example

I have performed a calculation using the close of two securities and
the result has produced a surrogate price.  I want to chart and
backtest using this surrogate price. I have been fooling arouund with
AddToComposite, but I am not getting it. I know from reading it should
be simple.
Can someone give me an example of creating an AddToComposite
~surrogate price, derived from a result of a calculation on the close
of 2 securities?

Thanks for any insight or direction.

Mike