Re: [amibroker] ZG and ZI backfill from IB not working

IF something changed with AB API, it would be on your computer.

IB is ALWAYS changing stuff, and when you call, they deny they have done
anything...  so, most likely, it is IB.

I just backfilled for 15 days my list, which includes
ym   dec 06-ecbot-fut and zg   dec 06-ecbot-fut ,

ZG which i had to change from 2 to 3 spaces between the G & Dec.
I do not do ZI.

hth, ron