[amibroker] Re: Trouble with tick file setup and backfill

I'm also having problems with the tick backfill.  I only get a few
bars (perhaps 30 bars of 20-tick) after doing a backfill.

I'm maintaining two IB databases, on for "time" charts (1 minute), and
one for "tick".  The "time" charts backfill fine, the "tick" charts,
not  so much...

I've jacked up the database limits to the maximum, to no avail.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

- Bill