[amibroker] Re: IB Back fill

Thanks, Terry.  Unfortunately, when the database is created and
configured as a tick database, the only option on the backfill pop-up
menu is "Minimum" - the other choices are greyed out.

The backfill menu does show the duration options when I open the
time-based database.

At this point, I'd be glad to get 5 days of tick data backfilled.

- Bill

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Terry" <MagicTH@xxx> wrote:

> Right click on the CONNECT icon and set your backfill days to 30, then
> backfill everything. Then set it back to 5 for ongoing use.
> --
> Terry

On Behalf