[amibroker] New Layouts/Templates

Hi all,

Is there an easy way to create a new layout/template with its own charts? The only way I know to create a new one is to save an existing one under a different name, but then they share the same charts so future changes to the new one affect the old ones also. I have been getting around this by immediately replacing all charts in the new layout with a new "placeholder" price chart on each sheet so that none of the  layouts share any common charts, but I have 60 sheets so it is getting to be quite a chore. Anyone have a better way? Thank you!

Steve