[amibroker] Re: Can anyone explain Why AmiBrokers instead of Metastock

WOW I have to thank Natasha, Fred, jrswindle2001, Rakesh Sahgal,
Mark H, Tomasz Janeczko and Mark for all your help, Amibroker Group
sure shines when it comes to help, Wow.

OK you have convinced me as far as the way it was written and support
(the group).

For those of You that had Metastock no loss of features (add-ons or
plug-ins)? And last is there a place to look at the programming
keywords and operators.

Thank you all, May you all have lots to be Thankful for.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mytakeismine" <mytakeismine@xxx>
wrote:

> Why AmiBrokers instead of Metastock?
> Speed, ease of use, add-ins and plug-ins, richness and maturity
>
> Speed, Is this 32bit or a 64bit program? will this benefit from
dual
> processors(smp)?
>
> Ease of use, Learning curve this verses Metastock, intuitive?
>
> Add-ins and plug-ins, Can you get more or less with this verses
> metastock?
>
> Intuitive, does it easily makes sence the way it was written
almost
> anticipating your needs?
>
> I am asking this here and at metastock, I have known about
Metastock
> for sometime and am just hearing for the first time about
AmiBrokers