Re: [amibroker] Problem with the Equity

Hi Graham,

I also noticed that (the Equity is a straight line).
Logically, it would mean the backtest is able to "corrupt" the Equity code.

As I told you before, I am 99.9% sure that I did not modify the code (futhermore I am the only user on my computer).
I just ran backtests (portfolio or individual) and plotted the equity, nothing else.

Strange issue...

Thanks for your valuable help,
Regards,
Evo1

Graham a écrit :
the same error was in mine, so it could not have been you
But what I did notice was that the equty line did not report any
change during the backtest, remaining at the same value

--
Cheers
Graham