Re: [amibroker] Problem with the Equity

the same error was in mine, so it could not have been you
But what I did notice was that the equty line did not report any
change during the backtest, remaining at the same value

--
Cheers
Graham

On 12/21/05, Evo1 <Evo1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Graham,
>
> MANY THANKS !!!!! ;-)
>
> It works like a charm.
> However, I can assure you that I did not alter this code.
> There must be a ghost in Amibroker !!! ;-)
>
> So long,
> Evo1
>

> Graham a écrit :
> It helps if you could provide what the error is.

I just tried it and get
> error on first line of the code "missing semi
colon on previous line,
> however I added it to the end of the first
line

#include
> @LastBacktestFormula;

and it works now

--
Cheers
Graham
> Professional AFL Writing Service
Yes, I write AFL code to your
> requirements
http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/ab_write.htm

On
> 12/21/05, Evo1 <Evo1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,

I checked the Individual Equity (code below) and I have an error
> message
(but I didt not succeed in solving it).
I am a bit surprized because
> as far I can recollect I neither altered the
code in the Formula Editor (nor
> the file itself in the Explorer).
But maybe I am getting old... :-[

Here is
> the faulty code :

#include @LastBacktestFormula

> MaxGraph=0;GraphXSpace=5;
GraphZOrder=1;
Plot(

> Equity( 0, -2 ), "Equity", -8, styleArea );

> if( ParamToggle("Show

> Buy-and-Hold?", "No|Yes", 1 ) )

> {
 /* now buy and hold simulation */

> Short=Cover=0;

>  Buy=Status("firstbarintest");

> Sell=Status("lastbarintest");

>  SetTradeDelays(0,0,0,0); PositionSize =

> -100;

>  ApplyStop(0,0,0,0);
 ApplyStop(1,0,0,0);
 ApplyStop(2,0,0,0);
 Plot(

> Equity( 0, -2 ), "Buy&Hold", -9 );

> }

> Thanks for your valuable help,
Evo1

Tomasz Janeczko a écrit
> :
Hello,

Equity relies on presence of
_Equity.afl in the
> "Formulas\Drag-drop folder.
Porfolio equity relies on presence of
_Portfolio
> Equity.afl in the "Formulas\Drag-drop" folder.

By default this folder is
> hidden to prevent accidential deletion
but you may have it deleted from
> explorer for example.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

Please
> note that this group is for discussion between users only.

To get support
> from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
SUPPORT {at}
> amibroker.com

For other support material please check
> also:

 Your use of Yahoo!
> Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
 To unsubscribe from this

________________________________

To get
> support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
SUPPORT {at}
> amibroker.com

For other support material please check
> also: