Re: [amibroker] Problem with the Equity

Hi,

I checked the Individual Equity (code below) and I have an error message (but I didt not succeed in solving it).
I am a bit surprized because as far I can recollect I neither altered the code in the Formula Editor (nor the file itself in the Explorer).
But maybe I am getting old... :-[

Here is the faulty code :

#include @LastBacktestFormula
MaxGraph=0;GraphXSpace=5;
GraphZOrder=1;
Plot( Equity( 0, -2 ), "Equity", -8, styleArea );

if( ParamToggle("Show Buy-and-Hold?", "No|Yes", 1 ) )
{
 /* now buy and hold simulation */
 Short=Cover=0;
 Buy=Status("firstbarintest");
 Sell=Status("lastbarintest");
 SetTradeDelays(0,0,0,0); PositionSize = -100;
 ApplyStop(0,0,0,0);
 ApplyStop(1,0,0,0);
 ApplyStop(2,0,0,0);
 Plot( Equity( 0, -2 ), "Buy&Hold", -9 );
}

Thanks for your valuable help,
Evo1

Tomasz Janeczko a écrit :
Hello,

Equity relies on presence of
_Equity.afl in the "Formulas\Drag-drop folder.
Porfolio equity relies on presence of
_Portfolio Equity.afl in the "Formulas\Drag-drop" folder.

By default this folder is hidden to prevent accidential deletion
but you may have it deleted from explorer for example.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS