RE: [amibroker] Selecting a ticker from AFL

Dave,

You can do what you suggest with a series of simple indicators.

On the first one you select the price chart you want – for example with the DJIA all in one price chart.

Then you add a line at the top:

Setforeign(“^DJI”,”X”);

Then save the AFL to a DJI afl file.

Do the same thing with the indicators you want……….. just add the set foreign line on the top. And save the individual AFL files.

Then take the set of DJI indicators and load them on the tab you want.  Edit each one of the AFL files with the next  ticker you want and save them with a ticker specific name, and load them on a new tab.  Keep going with as many as you want.

When you get done, save the data base so it will load the format  of the tabs next time it is opened.

Hope this helps,

Mike