[amibroker] Re: Note to Japan ETF holders, ADR holders, etc., ...

Hi Yuki,

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi intermilan04,
>
> Thursday, December 15, 2005, 3:50:05 PM, you wrote:
>
> i> I was trying to find a way to import Japanese market data into
> i> Amibroker, but couldn't find one.  It seems like Amibroker isn't
> i> very widely known in Japan yet.  Do you mind sharing how you were
> i> able to accomplish importing Japanese data into AB?
>
> I don't understand the question.  Japanese data is like all other
> data.  You just have to get it in a format that AB can import, like
> ASCII.  But that is very easy to do.

Oh I see.  I was somehow under the impression that you were using
AmiQuote or something that would download and import quotes for you.
I guess what you are doing is download stock data manually and import
to AB manually?

If there's a way to use AmiQuote somehow, that would be a better way
in my opinion for it's easier and automatic.

> It's just one of those claims that ... when you have been in this
> business a while, you just dismiss it out of hand.  My advice to you
> would be to try and design your own system.

I have one short and long systems which I came up with.  They both
work in the same way, but with different parameters.  I figured the
market doesn't work like a mirror for long and short.

Regards,

intermilan04

24 Hours. Commission-Free.