[amibroker] FW: no volume on ^RUT (KMM51907621V32039L0KM)

FYI - response from Yahoo

-----Original Message-----
From: Yahoo! Finance [mailto:finance-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 3:41 AM
To: Rik Rasmussen
Subject: Re: no volume on ^RUT (KMM51907621V32039L0KM)

Hello Rik,

Thank you for writing Yahoo! Finance.

Our engineering and production staff for Yahoo! Finance have been
alerted about this issue.  We are currently investigating this problem
and hope to have a resolution shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

Regards,

Omar

Yahoo! Customer Care

For assistance with all Yahoo! services, please visit:

   http://help.yahoo.com/

New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - better than ever!

Original Message Follows:

The historical data for ^RUT has zero volume since July.

Can this be fixed?

Thank you,

Rik Rasmussen
stockanalyzer Yahoo Group Moderator