Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker Computer Performance -- What Matters?

TJ>  I am starting to think about implementing multi-core support based on 32 bit code
first to avoid problems with external data sources. This will still bring almost 2x speed increase on
dual-core processors such as Athlon 64x2 and most recent dual-core Pentiums.

Excellent!

Now, would this multi-core support extend to just 2 cores, or would support extend to dual processor systems that each contained dual cores?

Thanks,
-CS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS