Re: [amibroker] Data-checking program ???

Hi,

You were right !    it works ;-)

Thank you,
Regards

Khamsina

Graham a écrit :
best to open it and see

On 6/15/05, Khamsina11 <Khamsina11@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Graham

Thanks for the tip ;-)

But as far as I understand, the "Database Purify" menu only deals with
missing quotes and not outliers or and logical inconsistencies.

Am I right ?

Thanks in advance for your enlightenments,
Regards,

Khamsina

Graham a écrit :
tools - databse purify