Re: [amibroker] Data-checking program ???

Hi Graham

Thanks for the tip ;-)

But as far as I understand, the "Database Purify" menu only deals with missing quotes and not outliers or and logical inconsistencies.

Am I right ?

Thanks in advance for your enlightenments,
Regards,

Khamsina

Graham a écrit :
tools - databse purify