Re: [amibroker] Data-checking program ???

best to open it and see

On 6/14/05, Khamsina11 <Khamsina11@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,

I am looking for an utility program that scans for missing data
> points,
outliers, and logical inconsistencies. Do you know where I could
> find one ?

If there's no program available, is it possible to do it with
> the AFL
language ?

Thanks in
> advance,
Regards,

Khamsina

Appel
> audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Yahoo!
> Messenger
Téléchargez cette version sur
> http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com

Please note that this group is for
> discussion between users only.

To get support from AmiBroker please send an
> e-mail directly to
SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

For other support material
> please check