Re: [amibroker] 'Kicker' Signal Trading System

Dickie, just backtested the system using 100 round lot
size and 1,1,1,1 trade delays, long only for the
entire US Stocks database, with 100k starting 1/1/2000
and it blew the account, only $1500 bucks left in it.
]

Eric

http://www.candlestickforum.com/article_kicker.html).

http://mail.yahoo.com