[amibroker] Re: 'Kicker' Signal Trading System

Eric - I had checked it against 316 stocks picked at random for the
last 6 mths of 2004 with the usual setups($18 comm, one
day 'buy/sell' delays).  I wasn't planning on a trading system but
ran a quick bactest to make sure the trade signals were being
correctly picked up.  I was pleasantly surprised to find an
annualized 214% profit.  Before throwing it in the garbage heap, I
would check the system against small caps vs large caps or put in
some additional filter (for long) like EMA(C,15) < EMA(C,50)....just
to see if results are better.  Just my thoughts

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, eric paradis