[amibroker] 'Kicker' Signal Trading System

The 'Kicker' is the most powerful candlestick signal according to the
books by Steve Nison, Greg Morris and Stephen Bigalow (read
http://www.candlestickforum.com/article_kicker.html).  Attached is a
simple AFL code that you can use to scan for 'Kicker' signals.  I
tested it, as a trading system, on a sample of 300+ NYSE and NASDAQ
stocks over a recent 6 mth period and came up with 214% annualized
profits....only buying long.  I would NOT trade this system without
doing out-of-sample and walk forward testing but I don't have time
now and I'll leave that upto the reader.  You can also create
a 'Kicker' bearish signal by changing the signs below (i.e., make
anything " > " into " < " and vice versa).  Enjoy.......and I would
appreciate comments and improvements.

// Kicker bullish signal

Cond1 = Close > Open AND Low > Ref(High, -1);
Cond2 = Ref(High, -1) < Ref(High, -2) AND Ref(High, -2) < Ref(High, -
3);
Cond3 = Ref(Low, -1) < Ref(Low, -2) AND Ref(Low,-2) < Ref(Low, -3);
Cond4 = Volume > Ref( Volume, -1);

Buy = Cond1 AND Cond2 AND Cond3 AND Cond4;
Sell = Close < (0.5 * HHV (Close, 2));

ApplyStop(stopTypeLoss,
         stopModePercent,
         Optimize( "max. loss stop level", 5, 1, 5, 1 ),
         True );
ApplyStop( stopTypeNBar, stopModeBars, Optimize ("max stop days", 5,
1, 20, 1), True);