Re: [amibroker] OT: Rydex Asset Levels for 01 Dec

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] OT: Rydex Asset Levels for 01 Dec
  • From: Jason Hart <jhart_1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 07:00:14 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

Tim - did you ever get an answer for this?  I'm interested as well.  Do they have the same ticker or symbol for the profunds family of funds?

Jason

Tim Gadd <timgadd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does anyone collect the daily "combined asset levels" (not NAVs) for
the Rydex funds? I was unable to connect to the Rydex Express line
all day yesterday (01 Dec). A post or e-mailed text file with the
fund symbol and asset level would be appreciated if anyone has this
info.

Thanks,

timgadd@xxxxxxxxx