[amibroker] Re: OT: Rydex Asset Levels for 01 Dec

Jason,

Salil Gangal did attempt to post an attachment to the list with the
data I needed, but I couldn't retrieve the attachment. I attempted to
contact him directly, but didn't get a response.

As far as I know, Profunds doesn't make this info available for their
funds. I call Rydex daily to get the info at 800-717-7776. Good
contrary sentiment indicators at times.

T.G.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jason Hart <jhart_1972@xxxx> wrote:
> Tim - did you ever get an answer for this?  I'm interested as
well.  Do they have the same ticker or symbol for the profunds family
of funds?

> Jason
>
> Tim Gadd <timgadd@xxxx> wrote:
>
> Does anyone collect the daily "combined asset levels" (not NAVs)
for
> the Rydex funds? I was unable to connect to the Rydex Express line
> all day yesterday (01 Dec). A post or e-mailed text file with the
> fund symbol and asset level would be appreciated if anyone has this
> info.
>
> Thanks,
>
> timgadd@xxxx
>

> Check AmiBroker web page at:
> http://www.amibroker.com/
>
> Check group FAQ at:
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM