[amibroker] Off Topic: Re: Attention: AmiBroker Forum - Changes to Rules of Conduct (Ver 1.1)

Dan,

Please email me directly if you need any clarification regarding these
rules. You can do this via the web by clicking on the Name/Email field
or by using the email address in the From: field of this email.

Also use 'Off Topic:' in the subject line if the subject of your post is
not part of main topics of discussion found in the rules.

Thank you,
Group Moderator

d> William,
d> You should add something to the rules about HOW to contact the group
d> moderator (you). Can you be reached at Moderator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx? Your
d> full email addresss isn't displayed anyplace that I can see.

d> There is also a typo in the rules (offence sould be offense) you
d> might want to fix.

d> Dan