[amibroker] Off Topic: Re: Attention: AmiBroker Forum - Changes to Rules of Conduct (Ver 1.1)

I don't receive direct email for this thread (I prefer scanning it
when I have time rather than getting my mailbox cluttered) and part
of the email displayed for you doesn't look valid ("@l...").

But I will try it.

Re: Offence/defence versus offense/defense -- it appears both are
valid but I think the latter pair might be the "Americanized"
versions (?)

Dan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Group Moderator

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM