[amibroker] Re: CSI intraday updates - they say Yes

Dave,

On this rather important topic: this is what they day in their ad
at S&C site::
"
Unfair Advantage by Commodity Systems, Inc. Install Unfair Advantage
S&C to begin enjoying charting, technical analysis, custom
programming, and market scanning. You can even export data for
stocks and futures to other popular programs (including MetaStock
and TradeStation).

For 30 days you'll receive historical data and incredibly accurate
daily updates on world futures markets, US stocks, and mutual funds
from the CSI Data Retrieval Service,

**** as well as intraday updates on US markets via third-party
websites. ***

Use this fully functioning software and service -- valued at several
times the cost of your S&C subscription -- to get an unfair
advantage, no matter what you trade. Windows CD-ROM; web access and
browser required. "

They say they DO provide the itraday updates through unknown 3rd
party sources. Is it possible to check on that?

Many thanks,

Alex

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx>