Re: [amibroker] MetaTrader and DDE

Thanks Tomasz.

Like the idiot I am, I presumed Amibroker would automatically pick up on
the connection once I'd configured it in the database settings. Once I'd
added a few symbols AND clicked on one, this forced Amibroker to try and
make a connection which it did.

Not sure if this is by design or not but was my stumbling point which
I've now gotten past, thanks to you. Might be a possible idea for
AmiBroker to force a connect once something new is configured in
database setting, maybe though. (I'm using v4.64.3 by the way)

Anyways again for a wonderful product and the unreal promptness in the
support you provide. (In case no-one's told you today :) )

Martin