RE: [amibroker] Re: CSI intraday updates - they say Yes

Alex, I was talking about Quotes Plus (QP). The subject line I replied to
was "RE: [amibroker] Re: CSI or QP - clean data, daytime update on demand?",
and if you look at the specific snippet I quoted in my reply, it mentions
QP also.

My apologies to anyone I confused, or if in fact Quotes Plus wasn't the
topic.

Dave Merrill

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM