From: Eugene [mailto:eugenecpinto@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2004 11:47 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Add to composite question

I am currently tracking a stock exchange with no sector indices

What I have done is taken the largest caps in each of the sectors and
identified them. I could now like to construct indexes out of the same.

I read the ATC manual by Herman and it show me a lot but not how to
construct a composite with predefined tickers...

Any help would be appreciated

TIA