[amibroker] Re: Add to composite question

I think all the info is readily available in this manual.This will
not only enable u make sector indices but also update all the
indices everday in fraction of time.
http://www.amibroker.org/3rdparty/IntroToAtc.pdf

iascool

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> The simplest would be to create watchlists for each of your group
of stocks
> and run your Scan (AddToComposite) on those.
>
> best regards,
> herman

of Service.