Re: [amibroker] Reply from CSI - also note on "data holes"

Chuck,

You say "none data holes in CSI". What happens if trading is
suspended on given security for a day or two ?
"No holes" would need to mean that CSI pads data by itself,
which from my point of view is not the best
thing to do because I may prefer to have unpadded data, and
can pad on my own when I need that.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE