[amibroker] Reply from CSI - also note on "data holes"

<FONT
size=2>Please forgive the double posting (AmiBroker and
AmiBrokerDLL).   The subject of CSI data has been brought up on both
boards recently.
The CSI Unfair Advantage Program
Manager  has been in contact with me and is
keen to support AmiBroker users in any way possible.   Thanks to
those of you who contacted Rudi, we seem to be getting some
action.
At the
moment, CSI are sending me a list of un-documented things to try as well as some
beta software.   At some point, I will need to involve TJ and
Paul, but  will keep you posted.
On the
subject of "data holes", I can tell you that the data from CSI Unfair Advantage
has none.  Occassionally one or two show up, but there are enough serious
users around who notify CSI of the problem and it is fixed with the next day's
data distribution.   However, if a user continues to use their
original data (local database?), they won't see the thousands of data fixes that
come through every day.   I would suggest that users of QP2 (or
whatever) may have a similar problem.   Perhaps your data supplier is
distributing fixes (missing data, splits, etc.) but you aren't seeing these
changes coming into your local data?   Just a
thought.
Since New
Zealand is the first country to see in the new year, I would like to wish all of
you a Happy New Year and may 2004 be a great one for
you!
<SPAN
class=399145518-31122003>