<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: serkhoshian777
  [mailto:serkhoshian777@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003
  3:55 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  Calling all AB'ers interested in using CSI dataThis
  is a call to all you folks interested in using CSI data.  I post this
  here so that those not on the AB-dll list will be able to participate in
  this "grass-roots" AB effort to help ourselves.Paul Binnell,
  Paul@xxxxxxxxxxx, has created a great plugin to access CSI data, but the
  CSI API is too slow for practical usage.  If enough current and
  potential customers send an e-mail to rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx we can get some
  traction on this, and hopefully be able to get our hands on what Chuck
  describes to be some of the cleanest data to include delisted tickers
  (which is also cheaper than QP for stocks only).Here is Chuck's
  post to the AB-dll group indicating the exact verbage to send to
  rudi@xxxxxxxxxxxxThanks for chipping in and helping us as well as
  yourself.Warmest,GaryHERE'S CHUCK'S
  POST:-----Original Message-----From: Chuck Rademacher
  [mailto:chuck_rademacher@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: 30 December 2003 20:31To:
  amibroker-dll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker-dll] Re: CSI tech
  support follow-upIf everyone (potentially) interested in using CSI
  data and/or Paul's plug-in would write to  rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx, we may
  be able to put some pressure on CSI to help us out.What we want
  Rudi to do is modify the API so that one call to it will return actual and
  backadjusted prices or, alternatively, the ratio of same in the open
  interest column.I have written to Rudi myself, but some support from
  interested parties may support my suggestion that others are
  interested.CheersSend BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.