[amibroker] Calling all AB'ers interested in using CSI data

This is a call to all you folks interested in using CSI data.  I
post this here so that those not on the AB-dll list will be able to
participate in this "grass-roots" AB effort to help ourselves.

Paul Binnell, Paul@xxxxxxxxxxx, has created a great plugin to access
CSI data, but the CSI API is too slow for practical usage.  If
enough current and potential customers send an e-mail to
rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx we can get some traction on this, and hopefully be
able to get our hands on what Chuck describes to be some of the
cleanest data to include delisted tickers (which is also cheaper
than QP for stocks only).

Here is Chuck's post to the AB-dll group indicating the exact
verbage to send to rudi@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for chipping in and helping us as well as yourself.

Warmest,
Gary

HERE'S CHUCK'S POST: