[amibroker] Re: Calling all AB'ers interested in using CSI data

Thanks Gary. I had not been monitoring the dll group, and was not
aware of all the discussions going on there... I sent a mail to Rudi,
and hope others interested will do it as well.

Jitu

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chuck Rademacher"
<chuck_rademacher@x> wrote:
> Gary... thanks!

Paul's
>   plug-in would write to  rudi@xxxx, we may be able to put some
>   pressure on CSI to help us out.
>
>   What we want Rudi to do is modify the API so that one call to it
>   will return actual and backadjusted prices or, alternatively, the
>   ratio of same in the open interest column.
>
>   I have written to Rudi myself, but some support from interested
>   parties may support my suggestion that others are interested.
>
>   Cheers
>

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor