[amibroker] Re: to HERMAN: N100 Correlation table

herman,

With your explanation, it has become clear to me that it's not an easy
problem not only for me but also for afl experts.
It seems I have to invest some time to adapt DT's method to show top
100 or so correlation pairs.
It might be faster for a cut-and-paste programmer like myself to wait
for "string arrays" but ...

Thank you everyone for the inputs.

ysk

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman vandenBergen" <psytek@xxxx>