[amibroker] Re: to HERMAN: N100 Correlation table

Dave,

Thank you for your suggestion.

A SQL database would be a overkill for me.
I probably don't need that much speed, flexibility and sophistication.
I just want to create a sorted list of a million or two correlations
in columns, not in matrices.
I can definitely live with AmiBroker's sorting speed and capability if
it can be done within AmiBroker.

ysk

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx>