Re: [amibroker] Re: QP2 - actual and backadjusted prices

But Chuck, I thought you said you only use pre-adjusted shares for
filtering, not for backtesting. For backtesting, you use split shares as
downloaded to get all your backtest performance statistics. I get the impression
from this post that you are also testing with pre-adjusted shares. Once you pick
the stocks that were between $1 and $10 10 years ago, do you backtest them with
that price or do you backtest them with post-split prices?  Am I misquoting
you?

AV

<BLOCKQUOTE