<BLOCKQUOTE

  -----Original
  Message-----From: E Winters
  [mailto:e.winters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2003
  7:12 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [amibroker] Re: Historical volume filtering
  Chuck,
  QP2 maintains split adjusted and unadjusted
  prices and volumes as well. Amibroker has a plugin for QP2 but I
  don't think it currently has the ability to retrieve the Raw data, but there
  are Excel functions which can retrieve the unadjusted prices and
  volumes.
  Regards,
  Ed
  <BLOCKQUOTE